Stoke Abbott Road
To use GPS satellite navigation systems, enter the following postcodes:
High Street and Grafton multi-storey car parks have reasonable tariffs and are within walking distance of all our venues.
Both car parks charge £1 per hour for up to 5 hours, or £10 for 24 hours. If parking between 6pm to 6am, the rate is £1 per hour up to a maximum of £3.
We suggest patrons use:
- Grafton multi-storey car park (Augusta Place, BN11 3PZ) for the Pavilion Theatre & The Denton
- High Street multi-storey car park (BN11 1LZ) for the Assembly Hall, Connaught Theatre, Studio & Fraser’s Bar
Free parking is available at the Civic Centre car park (off Stoke Abbott Road, BN11 1HQ) and on-street within certain times. Please check local parking signs for details.
For information contact Traveline:
- on 08712 00 22 33
- or use the Traveline website
Closest bus stops for Connaught Theatre & Studio and the Assembly Hall are in:
- Chapel Road – outside Worthing Town Hall
- Richmond Road – outside Worthing Library
- High Street – near Waitrose
Closest bus stops for Pavilion Theatre and The Denton are:
- in South Street – near Beales and Debenhams
- on the Seafront – either side of pier
Worthing Station is on the main south coast line. For information contact National Rail Enquiries:
- on 03457 48 49 50
- or use the National Rail website
There is a taxi rank outside the station.
All venues are within a 20 minute walk of Worthing Station: